Monday 11 April 2011

My Bamboo Bike

Clearly, we love riding bamboo bikes! But we thought we'd run a series of blogs on other people's bamboo bikes, so you can read about their experiences, rather than just hear it from us!

If you ride a bamboo bike and would like to send us an image of you and your bike, and any stories about riding it, please feel free to contact us: bike@rawbamboobikes.co.uk


I will kick things off:
My name is Rachel, and I am around bamboo bikes pretty much most of the time. I ride a hardtail bamboo mountain bike and love the responsiveness over all the rocks and bumps. It provides a smooth ride and is quick to respond to my control. I am much less tired after a day's riding, than if riding another material.
I find it fulfils all I ask of it off road and around the trail centres of the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment