Tuesday 19 April 2011

My Bamboo Bike - Francis' city cruiser

I received the bamboo city cruiser for my 77th birthday in June last year - just about my best ever birthday present !! What a treat it is to ride - everything seems about perfect.
Pride of ownership grows daily and the complimentary comments I hear as I pedal along are music to my ears !
As a founder member of the Guernsey Bicycle Group, which promotes cycling for environmental reasons, the bamboo frame seems to endorse our aims.
The Nexus Alfine 8 speed hub gears and hydraulic brakes are a joy and even the Brooks saddle has welcomed me!
Francis Paul, Chairman, Guernsey Bicycle Group

2 comments:

  1. This blog is really helpful for people trying to get into Preimplantation Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing with other people!
    beach cruiser bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goal of the owners is to continue to expand the line of beach cruisers that Beachbikes.net carries while keeping prices down.
    girls bike

    ReplyDelete